Thursday, October 2, 2008

The difference between you and me

Hello? Are you there?

I understand you've been calling me. I've been thinking about you lately too.

We've never met, but I've heard a lot about you, some good, some not-so-good. I guess we're similar in that way, but that's where it ends.

You're cold-hearted, some say unforgiving. You're ruthless. Brutal even.
I am merciful.

You're sadistic and cruel, callous in your approach. You're a bully.
I am compassionate.

You're vicious, a barbaric-like being.
I am civilized.

You're evil, almost diabolical.
I am virtuous.

You bend the strong, break the weak and bury the unprepared.
I am unbreakable.

You're the steepest of hills on a gently rolling route.
I am a hill machine.

You're a mountain of a challenge.
I am a mountain climber.

You're inhuman.
I am super-human.

We will meet in the near future -- count on it.
Bring everything you've got -- I'll do the same.

There can be only one winner, and I don't lose.

Run for your life.

No comments: